Geographical Information:Waterfall Name: Senda Vo
Data measured by/ or source:
Mohammad Moniruzzman Monir
A Water Falls at Bandarban
How to go:
1)Route One: Bandarban- Ruma Bazar-Bogalake-Kewkradong -Passing Para- Sun Swang Para -Rumana Para-Dhupanichora Para -Shepru Para- Senda Vo -Charjing Para and back via Pukur Para – Ananda Para -Bogamukh Para -Ruma Bazar-Bandarban.
2) Route Two: Bandarban- Ruma Bazar-Bogamukh Para-Ananda Para-Pukur Para-Charjing Para –Senda Vo and can back this way.
3) Route Three: Bandarban- Ruma Bazar-Bogalake-Kewkradong -Passing Para- Sun Swang Para -Rumana Para- Shepru Para – Senda Vo
Where to stay:
Lodging facility for tourists/trekkers are available in Boga Lake, Keokradong and Passing para, but at Sun Swang Para, Rumana Para, Dhupanichora Para, Charjing Para you’ll need to stay at tribal houses, which itself will be an interesting experience.
What to eat (food):
Meals are included with the lodging facilities at Boga, Keokradong and Passing, but if you stay at at Sun Swang Para, Rumana Para, Dhupanichora Para you’ll have to depend on whatever you find in the village or in the house you’ll be staying in. Also carry some dry food and chocolates to eat on the trail.
Tips/advise for traveler:
September to June is best time to visit, to see the falls – but the trail will be infested to leeches and crossing the stream will be hard.
Also please keep in mind:
- RESPECT THE LOCALS – their customs and culture.
- DO NOT LITTER – respect nature – develop a garbage management system for your team – carry out whatever you carry in.
- DO NOT DISTURB NATURE / WILDLIFE – must not create abnormally loud noises – wear colors that blend in with the surroundings.